Online training available for small businesses impacted by coronavirus
All Illinois small businesses can now apply for low-interest disaster loans to help offset the economic impact of the coronavirus pandemic. The Illinois District Office will host free webinars as long as there is demand covering:
- Use of proceeds
- Filing requirements
- Additional small business resources
Choose the date and time most convenient for you. Click the link to register now.
Thursday, March 26, 11 a.m. CT
Thursday, March 26, 3 p.m. CT
More webinars will be announced soon! Watch your email for future events.
Information you'll need to collect for your loan application
- The SBA's Economic Injury Disaster Loan program provides low-interest loans of up to $2 million to small businesses and private non-profits affected by the coronavirus pandemic.
- These working capital loans can be used to meet needs including payroll, accounts payable, and fixed debt payments until the situation improves. They have repayment options of up to 30 years.
- Here are the documents you'll need to provide to complete the application:
- We recommend you apply online, but preparing these documents ahead of time will streamline the process for you.
Visit sba.gov/coronavirus for updates on the loan program, guidance for businesses and employers, and other SBA resources.