As COVID vaccines become more widely available and workplace restrictions are lifted, employers need to understand best practices for maintaining a safe environment while respecting worker privacy. Employment law attorney Susan Troester, LaPointe Law, will review employers’ rights and responsibilities regarding:
- whether employers should require employees to get vaccinated
- how they can enforce a vaccination policy
- whether doing so creates any exposure for claims by employees
- offering additional PTO for employees to get vaccinated
- documents employers can require as proof of vaccination
- how to respond to employees who refuse to get the vaccine
There will be ample time to get your questions regarding COVID policies in the workplace answered.