With a festive fall theme set at the beautiful Renaissance Hotel, the Chamber's annual Auction and Taste will be an evening of fun and excitement, with lots of lively bidding on valuable items amidst the many restaurants offering up delicious fare. Over 400 Chamber members, community leaders and guests are expected to attend this annual extravaganza which is an important fundraiser for the Chamber.
At the gala event, guests can leisurely stroll among the tables full of popular items up for bid including everything from golf foursomes and overnight hotel stays, to restaurant certificates, theater tickets, sports and fitness club memberships, gift baskets, and gift certificates to local stores.
A highlight of the night will be the Live Auction, conducted by local legend Ron Bernardi, Sunset Foods, who always energizes the crowd while fielding bids on valuable items.
Live Auction Highlights
- Complete LASIK eye procedure
- Valued at over $6,000, the procedure is performed by renowned eye surgeon Dr. Marian Macsai at NorthShore University HealthSystem’s Glenbrook Hospital.
- An Apple Watch
- White Sox Diamond Suite package including 16 seats, 5 parking passes, food and beverages
- Ready-made Wine cellar featuring over two dozen assorted wines
- Presidential stay in the Renaissance Chicago North Shore Hotel
- (MORE ITEMS)
In addition to an opportunity to bid on these and other valuable items, raffle tickets offer a chance to win $1,000.
Chamber members are encouraged to invite co-workers, family and friends and sign up early for this fun-filled evening. The $30 ticket is inclusive of complimentary beer, wine and soft drinks along with the delectable "Taste of Northbrook."
To make a donation to the Silent Auction, call the Chamber office at (847) 498-5555. Advance reservations will be taken through Oct. 25, after which members and guests are welcome to register at the door for $40.