WE MAKE MUSICIANS!! School of Rock is a music school for all skill levels, ages, and musical aspirations. With students ranging from toddlers to adults, School of Rock is where music students grow into real musicians. OUR RESULTS-DRIVEN PERFORMANCE BASED PROGRAMS COMBINE ONE-ON-ONE LESSONS WITH GROUP BAND PRACTICES featuring Vocals, Keys, Guitar, Bass Guitar, Drums, and many more!
PROGRAMS WE OFFER- (Remote Options Available)
• Little Wing- (Ages 4-5) Weekly 45-min Group Session- Fun music activities designed for Pre-schoolers
• Rookies- (Ages 6-7) Weekly 60-min Group Session- Learn the basics and experiment with multiple instruments!
• Rock 101- (Ages 8-17) Weekly 45-min private lesson and 90 min Group Session- Beginner Musicians develop skills to play in a band!
• Performance- (Ages 8-17) Weekly 45-min private lesson and 2-hour Group Session- Perform a live music set on-stage at a real rock venue!
• Adult Program- (18+) Weekly 45-min private lesson and 90 min Group Session- All skill levels welcome!
• Throughout the year, School of Rock offers music camps and workshops perfect for musicians of all skill levels who play guitar, bass, drums, keyboard, and vocals. We also offer audition-only programs for our brightest stars!