Seeking skilled trades professionals to join a team of restoration and energy technicians at United Services, a 24/7 Full Service Disaster Clean-Up and Restoration one-stop shop in Lake Bluff. Our promise is an opportunity to make a difference that matters for people who are facing circumstances that matter.
With over 35 years of experience, United Services is an affiliate of Disaster Kleenup International (DKI), a network of leading property damage restoration contractors across North America. No two days are alike and every job, whether residential or commercial, is a chance to improve the lives of those around you. We provide a dynamic, team-oriented, accountability-driven culture, with a full range of benefits and opportunities for growth and development for our team members.
Our technicians are accountable for working effectively and efficiently, with the knowledge, skills, and adherence to quality standards required to complete fire, wind, and water-related disaster recovery projects and to ensure customers are satisfied and business goals are achieved. Our technicians also create more comfortable, energy efficient homes as part of our Dr. Energy Saver business.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-3 years of experience in the industry or in a related field
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record
- Ability to lift 50 lbs, work from a ladder, handle the physical demands of jobs with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Has mechanical aptitude and practical experience with hand-held technology tools and software reporting programs
- Solid math abilities
- Effective communication skills and ability to interpret and follow written instructions
- Keen understanding of, and ability to provide, WOW! customer service
- Team player skills with a focus on the ability to collaborate and provide/receive supportive, constructive feedback
- Common sense approach to solving routine day-to-day job problems as they occur
- Initiative driven, with potential for leadership development and the ability to teach and train others
- Must be able to work in the United States indefinitely
Please email your resume to Cynthia at email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by law.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgApply for this job (All fields with (*) are required).