we are a small owner-operated mobile lock servicing business, providing many different services- Maintenance, installation, sales, repair, emergency, automobile, residential, and more.
We are daily overflowed with jobs meaning there are plenty for the lucky technicians that will join our team.
As a technician you will go throught a paid apprenticeship, by reaching or exceeding our professional standards, you will work mostly independently while getting help as needed. as a technician you will service, repair, sell, install all kinds of locks and related door hardware, and provide our customers with the right solution for his or her needs.
ability to acquire PERC card within 30 days from apprenticeship begins.
- No criminal record.
- Valid IL driver license.
- Clean driving record.
- Knowledge and experience of mechanical and power tools are recommended.
- Experience in the field is recommended and will shorten the apprenticeship period but is not mandatory.
- Be able to pass a frontal interview and demonstrate good communicating skills.
- Willingness to improve, learn, work hard and be rewarded.
- ability to work Weekends and holidays (higher pay).
- preferred someone living or can relocate to northern suburbs.
What we offer:
- Vehicle, Equipment, Hardware, Skills - all provided by us!
- daily bonuses provided.
- Paid apprenticeship (Paid upon completing 1 month on the job).
- optional overtime for hard-working and knowledgeable technicians that wants to enhance their salary
As we are a successful, rapidly growing business- ”Get on the train while you can”.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour + Commission