PetPeople Part Time Sales Associate
At PetPeople, we are passionate about high quality, natural, wholesome, and nutritious pet foods and treats. For over 20 years, we have been the go-to local pet retail supply store for the communities in which we serve. We believe these products improve the health and well-being of our pets. We educate our customers on the benefits of our products and deliver an experience that builds long term relationships.
A PetPeople Sales Associate models our Mission and Core Values. Striving to be the neighborhood place for natural foods and quality supplies for dogs and cats; engaging customers through sharing ideas and providing solutions to build lasting relationships. Sales Associate responsibilities include:
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a genuine, friendly and entertaining experience - for pets and their people!
- Maintain solid product knowledge and keep current with new product releases.
- Utilize daily and monthly cleaning lists and perform general housekeeping to maintain a clean, organized store.
- Assist in processing shipment, replenishing product, merchandising and monitoring floor stock to ensure all product is priced, displayed and rotated correctly.
- Complete transactions at the POS quickly and accurately.
- Celebrate successes.
- Love what you do!
You must have:
- A love of pets and a genuine interest in animal nutrition and welfare.
- A strong focus on building customer relationships through excellent customer service.
- Energy, enthusiasm, integrity and mutual respect.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced, multiple priority environment.
- Ability to move merchandise up to 50lbs.
PetPeople has 70 stores in FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, KS, MI, NC, TN and OH! We offer a competitive compensation and a great associate discount.