Who We Are: A Reputation You Can Trust. . .Chestnut Square at the Glen is an independent living community for adults 55+ who choose a secure retirement lifestyle that is active, stimulating and fulfilling.
We are seeking qualified candidates for a full-time Maintenance/Housekeeping position. The hours for the position are from 8am-4:30pm and requires weekend and holiday availability.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong customer service skills and attention to detail required;
- Able to read, write, and speak English;
- Able to develop a cooperative working relationship with co-workers and supervisors;
- Detailed-oriented, tactful, and courteous at all times;
- Able to follow approved infection control procedures and federal and state regulations;
- Perform grounds maintenance as necessary;
- Remove snow and ice from side walks, stairs and entrances to the facility;
- Perform repairs on systems and equipment as needed;
- Perform any other tasks that may be assigned.
- Required to walk long distances, and stand on feet for extended periods of time;
- Required to bend, stoop, and kneel for extended periods of time;
- Required to push and pull carts, vacuum cleaners, and other equipment and furniture.
- May be required to lift objects over 20lbs;
- Exposure to hazardous waste chemicals, general precaution must be taken to prevent injury to self.
Ideal candidate will have previous housekeeping experience, preferably within a hospital or health care setting. Strong customer service skills and attention to detail are required. Must have good working knowledge of maintenance and repair techniques.
Come and join our team of dedicated professionals! Apply today!
Please send resumes to:
Chestnut Square at The Glen
Attention: Human Resources
2601 Chestnut Ave
Glenview, IL 60025