WHO WE ARE:
Dating back to our founder’s family tree, our love for artistry runs deep. And our passion for making people feel beautiful is in our blood. We’re not just an aesthetics company or sales people, but top experts in our field who can’t wait to help patients feel their most authentic selves. Regardless of age, gender or sex, we believe beauty isn’t just personal. It’s art.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Patient Coordinator
You’ll be the first face our patients see as they walk through the door and the last person they talk to as they leave. At Haevum, you won’t just answer the phone, but act as the true face of patient interaction. We’re looking for a friendly, efficient candidate who can learn quickly and adapt with a growing business full of passionate people.
• Warmly welcome patients and check them in for appointments
• Check out patients after each appointment and collect payment
• Handle all appointments and scheduling
• Verify patient paperwork has been completed and patient charts have required information prior to appointments
• Assist patients with pertinent questions
• Educate patients on medical-grade skincare at clinic
• Answer the phone and make appointments, take and distribute messages, and redirect calls
• Manage email inbox and online store inbox
• Respond to complaints and find the appropriate solution
• Proven experience as administrative assistant; experience in customer service or relevant role is preferred
• Proficiency in English
• Bilingual applicants appreciated
• Excellent communication skills
• Friendly, patient and confident
• Ability to multitask and excellent time-management
• Aptitude in resolving issues with a patient-focused orientation
• High school diploma
All patients are required to wear a mask. All staff are required to wear a mask. All staff must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. We have additional COVID precautions in place for all patients.
To Apply: Email your resume/CV to email@example.com.